Friday, May 29, 2009

100 days of pure health and menthal clarity; DAY ONE

Ready

Set

GOOO!

And I'm of into one hundred days of bliss. One hundred days to a better health. A strong lean body body, a clear, eased mind and a higher state of consiousness. I embark on this journey with high beliefs and see it as much as a spiritual journey as a road to excellent health and better mental focus.

Yesterday I layed out my gameplan with a good pen and a piece of paper. It was a lot of fun and I'll be sharing with you along the way some of the ingredients, along with feelings, emotions and experiences. I expect some really bad days ahead as well as on-top-of-the-world beautiful days. I will let you know.

I will from time to another perhaps share my daily diet as well and my feelings about it. A lot of what I'm changing is how I see food and how I take it in. Apart from that I am will stay on an raw mostly alkaline diet.

I hope you'll enjoy the ride, I'm sure I will!

See you tomorrow
I love you!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment