Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DAY EIGHTYTWO - peace and love

Loving you
Is like loving me
It just comes naturally

And naturally
Like I knew you where the one
Shining
Brighter than the sun
Naturally
Like I knew you where the one

Naturally
We love each other

/Slow Train

Today I ate my lunch in nature. It was soothing and I am now returning to "life".
I feel strong, calm and centered.

It's been a while so this is what I've been eating today so far.

1 litre of filtered alkalised water with nettlepowder
0,75 litres of green smoothie (250 g spinach, 1/2 cucumber, parsley, water)
1 litre of filtered alkalised water with nettlepowder
1 large salad (150 g leafy greens, 3/4 cucumber, sesame seed sprouts and avocado) plus
1 small tomato/zuchini salad (with olives, olive oil, sea salt and sundried tomatoes)

It's now 2 pm and I'm soon having another litre of filtered alkalised water with nettlepowder.

Today sunshine earns my greatest gratitude award :)

In divine love and sound health
your servant
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment