Friday, July 10, 2009

DAY FORTYTHREE - paradise is where you are!

I just wanted to stop by... to tell you I love you. I wanted to let you know that I think of you every day. Even if you don't know it, don't feel it or don't believe it - you are a part of my life. For you are a part of this community called humanity. And humanity is part of the great community called life on planet earth. We are all integrating, intimitely connected thru nature - thru love, thru energy and thru forces beyond our wildest imaginations. Together we can ruin or recreate this world. This ONE world. This sacred place where life is abundant. This paradise. Realise that paradise is HERE. Right where you are. You live in paradise. All you need to do is to accept and embrace it.

In divine love and sound health
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment