Sunday, July 26, 2009

DAY FIFTYNINE - the C.O.W.S. plan

Hello fellow humans

It's been a while and I wont be on for another week probably. I'm on vacation for three weeks. This upcomming week I will be at my parents in the south of Sweden. It'll be great fun to visit them. It always is. Still something is different this time. This time I'm on a 100 day utlimate health challenge, meaning I cannot under no circumstances eat outside the plan and I also have to keep my daily routine as accurate as possible; water and meditation-yoga-cold shower-breakfast. Start fast - finnish strong!

On the other hand, TODAY - not tomorrow - is the best day to change a bad habit. Today is the best day to let go of distructive behavour. Today is the best day to build confidence, self asteem and credability. Today is that day! I find it hard to stay "on the path" at my parents. My theory is that there is so much emotions being there, eating there. Being feed a standard diet with lots of love do not leave the heart untouched. It is good. It is fantastic to have had a childhood filled with love and joy and enough food. It have made me strong in who I am. My parents have always encouraged individual thinking and self confidence. And I have got just that - if I didn't I wouldn't even have started this raw journey in the first place, for it is totally against mainstream thinking and doing! Just being here demands strength from me. Going home will demand even more strength, yet I know I have it in me. I'm confident I will make it happen.

I thought I'd share a little info on my future eating habits with you. This will be a greater part of my diet within a few years. At the moment I'm focusing on the raw side with high alkalinity, yet I still eat a lot (2-10 per day) of sweet fruits and do not combine my foods very well (thou I am trying to at least for two meals a day). I strive towards Dr. Young's "C.O.W.S." Plan. The "C.O.W.S." Plan stands for the following:

"C" - Chlorophyll, Clay and Cleansing with green plant foods, green vegetable juices, liquid chlorophyll, and montmorillonite clay.

"O" - Oxygen and Oil including daily exercise for at least 1 hour and 2 to 3 ounces of unsaturated oil from avocado, hemp, pomegarnate, pumpkin, flax and olive.

"W" - Water that is pure and ionized at a pH of 9.5 and an electrical potential of -150 mV.

"S" - Salt and sunshine with an increase in sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium mineral salts and 30 minutes a day of sunshine.

I will also increase my grounding time to at least 4 hour per day and my outdoor time to at least two hours every day.



Today I'm grateful for the excellent health choices I have made today. I'm thankful for having spent the day alone with my daugher. I love life - and life loves me!


Until next time, LOVE, LAUGH and BE TRUE!

In divine love and sound health
your servant
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment