Friday, June 12, 2009

DAYS FOURTEEN AND FIFTEEN - truth

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always." //Mahatma Ghandi

I got the China Study in the mail today. I started to read right away and reading the introduction really scared me . Then I remembered this qoute from Ghandi and it filled me with a new hope. The truth is bound to rise above all lies. And it will. I believe that time is soon. Looking at what is happening in China and great parts of the South East Asian world today, when the multi international companies are entreing these contries will be sad, yet very interensting. I hope someone conducts a new study following up on the health consequenses of dairy and meat now beeing "forced" on these people. Sure they want to eat the best diet in the world - the western diet. It sur is superior, at least in creating cancer, autoimmune diseases, diabets, degenerative diseases, heart disease, allergies and so on. Who wouldn't want that? The western lifestyle IS superior in all was wrecking havoc within the body and outside. So exiting times are ahead of us. Within and outside our human body. Just remember, we are all one...

Anyway, I have lots of exiting reading ahead of me. I find books like this one very profound and reliable. For what reason? Well mostly because they look at the world thru the same science that most western studies do. They follow the rules of modern science. Yet in a way I'm staring to turn away from these kind of mass studies because they are impersonal. I love stories, personal achievements, breakthroughs, healings, turnarounds. From all these I can make a "study" myself. Then I always go to my heart and ask. What is true to me? My heart always provides the right answer, no matter what the wolrd thinks. That's why I do what I do. That's why I do this!

These last two days I have been eating to much, espesially nuts and sweets (sweet fruit and honey). I feel it in my body. I have been pondering about what makes me want to eat all the time. Boredom is a frequent answer. As is connection. And self destruction.

Boredom is easily cured in a positive with sports, conversations, games and/or any contributing action. I would like to host a series of lectures on health in my community, yet I'm not sure I'm ready yet. I have to make a list of things I need to prepare myself with and a timeline for accompishing those objectives. Right here and now; I will keep my first lecture before the end of this year. OMG, what did I just do... eh, well might as well get started. :)

This might solve the connection issue. I will have to connect, yet in a different way. I will have to find things I have in common with people to be able to get thru with my message in a profound way. I can also connect with nature more often, espessially during the warm season. (Thou the last days have been really cold and rainy, who did ever call this summer?).

When it comes to self destruction I have to find a way to see myself as a successful man istread of a failure, for I believe this is the main reason. Seeing myself as a failure (even unconsciously) makes me do things that sabotages my success. I have to find strong reasons, and focus on them. I have to change my picture of who I am and how I see myself. I really must call a friend who I believe can help me change these things in an mpowering way, and fast!

So starting now I will take time to write down a plan for getting to an even more successful state of mind, to make my inner call a reality and to connect in several ways on several plans with all the world and universe.

So I'm signing of to get some thinking and writing done. Tomorrow I'll be back.

In divine love and sound health
your servant
Pontus

No comments:

Post a Comment