Monday, June 1, 2009

DAY FOUR

Welcome to day four.

I just had the most divine dinner in my life ever - on my own. I had a garlic-mungbean sprout soup and ate it in the dawning sunlight sitting in the gras under one of the trees in our garden. It was magical and I felt so connected to nature. I felt calmness and happyness. I felt gratitude for being blessed living today, for having the ability to see, hear, taste, smell, touch, laught and mostly for having the ability to love. I love myself deeply and thru myself I find great power to love others unconditionally. I cannot give you my experience as it was, you have to create your own, yet I can hand you the recipe:

1 dl mungbean sprouts
70g baby leaf spinach
½ cucumber
1 tbsp extra virgin cold pressed hemp seed oil
1 tsp minced onion
1 small clove of garlic, minced
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper
pinch of cayenne
dried stevia leafes for sweetness
filtered water with a twist of lemon for concistency

Add all ingredients to blender and blend until even. Pour in your favorite bowl, sit down with the sky above your head and the gras beneth your feet. Breeth slowly and connect to your inner gratitude for life. Grab your spoon and feel the enery and healing properties as you slowly circulate the soup in your mouth blending it well with your saliva. Swollow and feel the divine food enter you inner sphere and let the healing start, let the energies dance and let the abundant love flow into your life. Share your experience...

So it was a very beautiful half an hour. I really enjoyed myself. I am very exited and curious of what greatness will cross my path tomorrow. Now sleep is required for my mind, body and soul. I talk to you tomorrow, beautiful creature.

In divine love
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment